Are you in Direct Sales? Are you struggling with getting more dating’s and higher party sales?
As a Direct Sales Consultant, it’s important to keep your dating and booking calendar full. Why? Keeping a full calendar means consistent income for you!
It’s equally important to work closely with your home party hosts. You want your host to have a successful home party so that they achieve the goals that yield them the most free and half-priced items. The more successful the party, the more bookings you will get from it. If the party host feels completely satisfied, she will rebook another party from you.
Try these tips to increase your party bookings.
1. Offer an immediate dating gift to someone who books a home party with you and sets a date for the party within the next 21 days.
2. Half-Price selections are one of your most valuable tools. Let party guests know they can purchase these products at the half-off price by holding a party with you.
3. Reward hosts who have a “Dating in Waiting,” a party dated before you arrive. I like to offer a product that retails for $10-$15 as my extra incentive for outside bookings.
4. Re-Bookings. Offer an incentive to your host if she rebooks another party with you, to be held in 90 days.
5. Offer Exclusive Host Gifts. These are products that only party hosts can earn for free or 1/2 price for having a home party with you.
Try these tips to increase your home party sales.
1. Attendance Specials. Provide an incentive for hosts who have 10 guests at their party. Provide an additional incentive for hosts who have 20 guests at their party.
2. Encourage party guests to bring an uninvited friend to the party. One way of doing this is by labeling the party invitation with the bring a friend to the party information. I personally reward guests with a 10% discount off their personal order for bringing along a friend.
3. Offer several Purchase with Purchase Specials, also known as Bonus Buys.
example: With a $50 purchase, you can add-on xyz item to your order for only $10.00 or with a $100 purchase, you can add-on xyz item to your order for only $25.00
Enticing customers to buy more to receive a special offer is a great way to increase party sales.
4. Have plenty of items to demonstrate at your home parties. The more items guests see, the more they will buy.
5. Make your parties fun and interactive. Get your guests involved in the party. Play a few games, offer some great prizes and more importantly, make sure you enjoy yourself.
By offering incentives like these, it helps to increase party attendance, which in turn increases your party sales. When you have satisfied hosts and guests, they will in turn, book parties from you!